Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Siblings

Hello my peoples!
I have told you guys about my siblings but I have never shown you them. Well, here are some photos of them! The order is oldest to youngest.

Here is Zoe! She is with a cousin.

This is Wil!
He loves catching lizards! :)

Here is cute Charlie! He is holding a plush toy Toad from Super Mario Brothers wii.

Here is Lily!

And lastly, Poppy!
She loves playing dress up!

So now you know what my siblings look like! I hope you like their pictures! 

~Sammy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sammy. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am so glad to stop by your blog post and see the beautiful pictures of siblings. well I am a PASTOR for Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourge young and adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work witih us in the slums of Mumbai during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during your vacation time. My email id is:dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete