Sunday, October 19, 2014

How Time Flies!

              Hi followers!  I bet some of you guys agree with me that time really does fly!  Today is October 19th and it seems like October 1st!  Well, at least to me it does. :)
               I have a heart for missions and I am hoping that one day, I will become a missionary too.  The question is, "Where?"   About a week ago, a missionary couple visited our church.  The Foremans minister in Turkey.  It sounds like a place in need, but is it the place that God wants me to go?  Today a missionary family of four visited our church.  They, the Havenga family, minister in the Solomon Islands.  They are helping write a Bible in the several languages of the islands.  It sounds like another place in need.  As you have read in my "About Me" section, I have two younger sisters who have been adopted from China.  I sometimes wondered if I should go there.  There was one time when I thought that I was being called to Haiti.  And another time when I thought that I was being called to Africa.  But who knows?  I might just become a missionary in my home state!
               Well, just today, I relized that my 14th birthday is in about a month!  I can't believe it!
~Sammy
                 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment