Tuesday, November 18, 2014

14 YEARS!?! And AWESOME Movie!!

Hi guys!
        Today is my 14th birthday!!  I can't believe it!  I am so grateful to God that he has let me live these 14 years.  Some of you would ask the question, "How does it feel to be 14 years old?" and I really don't know.  When I was younger and it was my birthday, I would be so happy and jumping around the place.  But now that I'm older, I don't feel that anymore, which is kind of sad. :(  Instead I feel a sense of duty!  I mean, every year for my birthday, I didn't do any chores.  And now this year I'm doing chores!!!  Of course I'm trying to do little bits of chores, but I''m still doing it! Why I feel this way I have know idea.  So that is how I feel.  Long way to say it, but oh well! :)
          Last night Zoe, my parents and I watched "Pride and Prejudice" and I am loving it!  We are watching the old version and they do it so throughly!  Mr. Bingly is so jolly and at the beginning Mr. Darcy was so cold and mean!  Elizabeth is a beauty and so is her sister, Jane.  It was so funny how Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth kept on running into each other!  And I can't believe that Mr. Bingly left Jane!  I mean they were meant for each other!  Even after he left her to go back to London, you could tell that he was still in love with Jane.  It is also the most romantic movie I (and my sister) have ever seen!  Actually it is the only romantic movie we have watched.  Oh, I almost forgot about Mrs. Bennet!  Such a whiner, and always complaining about her nerves!  And she has no problem about speaking her mind! And what a mind she has!  I hope you guys haven't gotten tired of me talking about "Pride and Prejudice", but now I have to go.
Blog you later!
~Sammy      

No comments:

Post a Comment